$65 per treatment OR $99 with a Slimming Cellulite Body Wrap
What is Cellulite Massage?
This is a vigorous massage that targets cellulite that has built up in the body around the abdomen, hips, posterior, and thighs. Cellulite plagues most women regardless of age or weight. So if you're thinking of trying liposuction, wait a second and read on...
Cellulite Massage has been used in Europe for many years as a non-invasive alternative to liposuction, and has long lasting results. It is a series of massage techniques that increase circulation, tighten and tone the skin, and loosen toxins stored in the body's soft tissues. It flushes toxins in the body that the liver, kidneys, sweat glands, and lymph system can't keep pace with.
Cellulite Massage actually RETRAINS the body to flush these toxins on its own, instead of storing them, creating cellulite. There are many benefits to Cellulite Massage including inch loss (clients lose an average of 6-12 inches from the abdomen to the thighs), smoother skin with less dimpling, and increased energy levels.
Who is a candidate for Cellulite Massage?
- Anyone with skin that appears dimpled or uneven, regardless of how much they weigh
- Anyone within 30-40 lbs of their ideal weight
- Anyone that has lost weight and wants to tighten and tone loose or saggy looking skin
- Anyone that has poor circulation or may have circulation problems in the future. Do you work long days on your feet, or have a job that requires you to sit all day?
- Anyone with lower energy levels. Do you feel like you need a nap half-way through your day?
- Anyone that wants to give their metabolism a boost! Cellulite Massage detoxifies the body, so all of your body's systems are running more efficiently, including your metabolism.
- Anyone that wants to see their dress size shrink! Cellulite Massage is a great way to lose inches. The best results recorded so far for one client at Relax On Rainy is 31 inches!
Who is NOT a candidate for Cellulite Massage?
- Anyone that has cancer, is pregnant or breast feeding, or anyone that has severe varicose veins
The recommended treatment program is 3 massages per week for 6 weeks, for a total of 18 treatments. However, many clients schedule whenever they can, whether its once a week or once every 2 weeks, that are experiencing great results. Measurements are taken before each treatment in order to track progress. Each client is also given a recommended post-treatment plan to follow to insure results. This program is highly effective because you not only GET RESULTS, but those results are LONG-LASTING...without surgery, which is a dangerous quick fix that doesn't prevent new cellulite from forming.
Call Kasi for more a more informative consultation, (612) 910-1520.
Available by appointment
Monday thru Thursday 10-8